Test Drive Meme
✭ Reply to this entry with a character you're considering apping into the game. You can include the name of your character and the fandom in your subject line.
✭ Comment around to others on the meme, whether you're in the game already or not.
✭ Now you have a sample ready for your application!
✭ So go apply when apps are open.
✭ Seriously, do it.
To get you started, here are a few optional prompts for you to use if you so wish:
1. [Setting: Elevators] Did you know it takes a half hour to get from the top of the dorms down to the cafeteria by elevator? Well you're finding out now! Strike up a conversation with the others stuck in there with you! Maybe play I Spy or something.
2. [Setting: Floor Eighty-Six] What's with all the mushrooms? And why are they in circles? That's weird--but maybe the mushrooms are edible? On the other hand, maybe you know exactly what these are--and you should really stop that idiot who's going to jump right in the middle of one of the fairy rings before he gets everyone on the floor turned to jell-o or something.
3. [Setting: Floor Seventy-Nine] Fancy some deep-sea diving? Grab some scuba gear, hop off the staircase, and explore some ruins! Just be careful you don't run out of air or run into a shark (or run into a shark while you're running low on air). Of course, if you can breathe underwater or just don't need to breathe at all, then the sharks would be your only worry. Try and find some treasure!
4. [Setting: Floor Fifty-Nine] Is this a torture chamber? Yes it is. Maybe you want to get out of here as soon as possible or maybe this floor really speaks to you. Maybe you want to give that iron maiden try on the first person who happens to wander by! On the other hand, maybe you got a bit too close to something and are about to take a spin in the racks yourself. Hopefully someone will come help you.
5. [Setting: Floor Thirty-Three] There's farmland on this floating island, and anything you can grow yourself is bound to be more reliable quality-wise than the cafeteria food. Of course, the recent odd storms have made a mess of this floor. Get to cleaning it up and then get to growing something!
6. [Setting: Floor Two] It's time for your first collar checkup! Go wait in the waiting room for your turn--maybe strike up a conversation and find out what this is all about! Or try to fight the worker units when they call for you, not that fighting them ever ends well.
7. [Setting: Anywhere] Whoops, you've gotten distracted, or lost, or you're still climbing up the stairs when night falls. It's time for the monsters to start prowling--and one's got its eyes (or whatever sensory organs it may have) on you! Time to fight back, or time to run?